Sunday, April 24, 2016

Call For Submissions - St Johns Fairview 1966

Planning for a reunion of St. Johns Class of 1966 is proceeding.  It is scheduled June 12 at 4:00 PM at Patsy's Restaurant  332 Bergen Boulevard.

As we get ready this blog will serve to put out announcements and for whoever wants to share memories.

If you would like something posted here you can just include it in the body of an email to peterreillycpa@gmail.com.

It would really be great if people would start sending me pictures as I would like to put together a slide show.

So far I have mainly been working through facebook and have not identified any way to get a complete list.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have received inquiries as to whether people form other classes might attend.  I am not going to try to broaden the group as I don't even have a good handle on this one, but anybody who in anyway feels connected to the class (year before, year after, brothers and sisters, whatever) is welcome. You don't have to have graduated with us either.  Anybody who was part of the class for any of the eight years is part of the class.

I would really appreciate a couple of volunteers to step up and help me organize things, but I will plug along regardless.  If it ends up just being a couple of us at Patsy's swapping tales, I'll call it a success, but I do have more grandiose ambitions, which I will share over the next couple of weeks.

______________________________________________________________________

Peter J Reilly CPA is organizing a reunion of the St. Johns Fairview NJ Class of 1966.  He is not very good at stuff like this and keeps hoping somebody will steal the project, but no luck yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment